Never even been to a pool store!

ROB N

Nov 26, 2010
Calera, Al
Well, it has been one year since our pool was completed. We have never had a pool before and I was completely ignorant as to how to care for a pool. I found this site About one month after we started construction and started learning and reading as much as I could. I have maintained the pool though the BBB method wih great success since it was turned over by our builder! I have never stepped foot into a pool store. With the wealth on information and knowledge provided here at TFP owning and maintaining our pool has been a pleasurable experience. Using the TF-100 test kit, TFP and the pool calculator has been a simple, easy and very gratifying process! We have had a crystal clear and beautiful pool that has provided us and much of our family members with many hours of enjoyment! With the support of our members, mods, contributors and the knowledge provided in pool school, the maintenance and care for any type of pool problem chemical or mechanical has been easily resolved! I just wanted to say Thank You for providing the vast amount of resources here at TFP. I am proud to be a part of such a knowledgeable, helpful and empowering community of great people! :goodjob: Now if you will excuse me, I am going to enjoy the fruits of my labor with an adult beverage by my beautiful crystal clear pool!! :cheers:

I started in 2010 with a brand new pool myself and I would have to say I've had the EXACT experience. I'm amazed how hard it is to tell my friends all they need is clorox and muriatic acid and they look at me with confused looks and simply ignore me. My costs are insignificant and quite frankly very satisfying. Read-on and realize your own potential.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.