Minimax II D 200 Heater

Bduffy

Feb 7, 2012
Just joined TFP and I am excited to take on the pool. I think I made a mistake replacing my very old pool heater with a newer one I was lead to believe was a 9 year old Minimax 200. Having looked at the unit closer it is made by Purex Pool Systems Inc (now Pentair) and is Minimax II D, Model #200 Seriel # 00695031. Does anyone know the last year this model was made - how old it actually is? It does not ignite and I am wondering if I should replace it. Lastly, any chance anyone has a manual for this?

Thank you very much and please try to withold comments regarding my idiocy for purchasing an old heap of metal. I am new at this!!

Regrettably I did pay more. However, I did get it running. I did a host of cleaning and general maintenance, without any luck, then I wired it for a 120v configuration (it was wired for 240v which I assumed it was because my variable speed pump is on a 240v line) and it worked.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.