Intellichlor or CircuPool

May 24, 2007
Memphis, TN
Hello all....I've read older posting regarding which SWG system to purchase. Since CircuPool was new(er) at the time I was hoping to get some additional information and opinions on which to consider between these 2 units. I have a 30K plus vinyl pool that I wish to convert over to salt. After looking around, it appears I can do fairly well ($$) by purchasing in this off-season and installing the parts prior to opening in a few months.

I wish I could afford the Autopilot but for now...it's between these two. So fire away with pros and cons since I need all the help I can get <g>~!.

Thanks.

I decided to go with the Intellichlor (40). For a variety of reasons and I was able to find a good deal (ebay), although I did look at Compupool as well (I believe it is the same basic model as CircuPool). There are some deals to be had during the off season.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.