I want to look at your turbo twister slide please

Feb 21, 2011
I am trying to find someone in the south that will let me look at this slide. I can't find a store that has one on display. I would like to take a quick look before I spend that much money. And for those that have one any regrets? Or is it the biggest and best your space can handle.

I found a turbo twister slide used and bit the bullet to buy it never seeing one before in person. After a 6 hour drive to pick it up I couldn't be happier. Got it home and set it up, pictures do not due the size of the slide justice. I sent one to my parents after raving how big it was. She called me back and said it doesn't look that big. A couple weeks later they came to see the grand kids and quickly changed there mind on the size....this thing is very large.

After using it for a month now, my boys and I absolutely love this thing. It is solid as rock. Our neighbor has a blue fiberglass slide that shakes when my 60lb boy goes down it. The turbo twister doesn't budge any when I stand at the top and try to shake it.

My only complaint I have and new about it from other reviews was some water curls over the end of the slide and gets on the pool deck. I used some rubber weather striping shaped like a "L" and siliconed it into place. After this water hits it and falls straight down like it should have been designed.

For those looking for a slide that will with stand all sizes of individuals and want the biggest slide for residential use this is the one to get.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.