Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Florida Stucco - Florida Gem finish

1. Back To Top    #1

Florida Stucco - Florida Gem finish

Pool builder I'm using uses the above product and I'm wondering if anyone has this in their pool? Here is the link
    http://www.floridastucco.com/samples.php

He showed me the Gem finishes and we are thinking either Aqua Clear or Aqua Gem. Any pictures would be great. He said he did a refinish of one of those colors in my area, just haven't had a chance to look yet.

Thanks, and great forum.
    12,200 gal.
    grey plaster
    IntelliChlor SWCG
    Starite System 3 DE filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    It's an exposed aggregate quartz finish. They are all basically the same. If you can see how the surface feels under your feet that would be a good idea. Some of the aggregate finsihes are a bit hard to walk on.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbear
    It's an exposed aggregate quartz finish. They are all basically the same. If you can see how the surface feels under your feet that would be a good idea. Some of the aggregate finsihes are a bit hard to walk on.
    Thanks. I'll be meeting with the builder Friday and I'll ask about the feel. He just did his and went with the same product but went with the French Silver (darker gray).

Okay then, anyone have some pics of a white finish with green aggregate? Thanks.
    12,200 gal.
    grey plaster
    IntelliChlor SWCG
    Starite System 3 DE filter