16x40 Viking Caribbean Build by Sea Breeze OKC.

Hi - I've been reading your build! We are considering a Viking FB pool as well. Have you noticed any fading of the colors over the last couple years? One of our concerns is that the pool will fade significantly over time, and there is no good option to re-finish a FB pool. Any other FB pool tid-bits that you've learned along the way that you wish you knew from the start?

Welcome :)

The last time they were on was 2013... I have talked with the builder when I was researching pools, he is a very good builder and knows what he is doing with a FG pool... Ask many questions and do your research..

Go ahead and start a new thread and ask some questions :)

Didn't I read some where that you paid 43k? We live in Moore and I'm trying to talk my husband into a pool. We have 3 boys. Salt water right?

Yes it's salt water. Still loving the pool!

- - - Updated - - -

Great build and so happy you loved your PBs. That makes it so easy!

Can I ask what color your concrete is?

I can't remember the exact name of the colors....but the rim is a rust color and the main paid is a light grey.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.