Best cleaner for l-shaped pool with bird droppings

Skalek

Jul 10, 2011
The plumbing in my pool was just redone and as part of it I had them install a Polaris line in the event I wanted one for the future. I have fairly large l-shaped pool which can be seen in the picture below:

download/file.php?id=12422

Issues that I have had in the past are constant bird dropping in the bottom of the pool and debris sticking to the walls at the water line.

I am now trying to decide if I would be better off going with a robotic cleaner or a polaris to keep my pool clean and at the same time be able to get the bird droppings and water line debris.

I have been researching and researching this and some people love the ease of use of the polaris while others state that the robots are the best way to go. Even more confusing, even though the Polaris 280 is not the most powerful Polaris, it comes highly recommended over the other ones.

So I am really confused as to what I should do here. My budget is around $1,600 and if I went with the Polaris there would be signficant savings, but my main goal is to do what is best for keeping the pool clean rather than saving the $$$.

With a pool my size and shape, can anyone provide some advice?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.