Need help on my dads pool....

Verdog

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Central Texas
Guys, I thought I could clear this pool after everything I learned here... No Go! We are in WSW Texas Uvalde/Del Rio. The pool is cloudy and cannot see the bottom, much less the 2nd step. You can pull a sample and it is clear, and you can literally watch the limestone settle on the steps.

He bought a pool for the grandkids and while it was filling he noticed the well was overloaded and was sucking limestone dust straight through the hoses.

I tested the water and everything is good..... 4FC <.5CC 7.4pH, 110TA, 350CH 0SOYA

Closest place to get CYA is 100 miles out and it is on the radar. Other than that this pool is perfect and holds Chlorine overnight. How do I wet rid of this microscopic dust. Its not "part of the water", its just suspended and looks bad.

The pool is an Intex 16'*4' and it does have the basic filter. A new filter may be on the horizon, but this is what I need to work with for now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.