New pool and using for Daycare

Jun 27, 2011
I am a daycare provider. I have been certified through the National Swimming Pool Foundation. I have all requirements met for daycare use....except, I was just rereading the parents consent forms and came across this....Pool must have two or more suction lines in the pool. OH HECK! We have the intex 24 x 48 pool. One suction line. Grrrr.....

Welcome to TFP :wave:

It's pretty easy to add another suction line, but whatever you do, please do make sure the pool meets your local safety / electrical codes. I'd also make sure you can prove you are the on duty lifeguard as your only responsibility when access to the pool is physically allowed.

Might be a great idea to look into liability insurance.

The Good Lord knows we all would hate to hear of anything tragic happening, and lack of insurance coverage would only compound the damage.

There are threads in the Above Ground Pool section that discuss adding and enlarging ports in the pools.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.