Best robot for ~$1000???

One of the wheels broke off. After close inspection the other three have hairline cracks as wheel. I called zodiac and they are sending me two wheels, next week I will call for the other two.

J

I have a Hayward TigerShark too. All the junk gets kept in a filter box that has two filter elements that you just hose off. Sticks to the walls like glue, scrubs the tile line ok. I only need to run my on quick-clean about twice per week, full clean once per month. Won't climb up on my shallow sun shelf, but otherwise I love the thing.

a filtered collection box with a cartridge filter that looks similar to what you see in a air conditioner.

Sometimes the names get confused, it's the Hayward Sharkvac not the Hayward Tigershark (the Tigershark is more expensive and still has that bag collection) Sharkvac is cheaper and easier to clean in my opinion

I was down to Aquabot 4WD and Sharkvac XL. I bought the 4WD, but I think the Sharkvac may be better for a bit more $$ (like $750 after rebate WITH caddy).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I bought my Blue Diamond in 2007. I did the tune up kit from Aquaquality Pools in 2010. It is still cleaning the pool bottom and sides beautifully. It tries to clean the steps, but gives up after doing the bottom one. It this thing dies tomorrow, I would try to repair it and if that didn't work, I would buy another one just like it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.