What's your current pool temp?

We had a nice 80+ degree weekend so I heated the pool to 85 and swam all day. Then I turned the heater off. The pool dropped to 80 by bedtime but I figured 80 isn't that different than 85 so I'll go for a night swim. Boy was I wrong. That water felt like it was 50 instead of 80.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Dang I could have gotten 2-3 days more if I had hot tub open...But she is shut down for the year..

- - - Updated - - -

My sweet spot for water temp is 88-90....Even at 85 you have to go in slowly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or get it over with and jump in....Ill wait for warmer water..lol

With the solar heat been 90. Great for us to check out our scuba gear for the new season!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It was 81 this morning and since it looked like it was going to be sunny and 80 for the last time for a while we fired up the heater and swam this afternoon. 85° whoot :paddle:

Lows in the 40s the next few days. :thumbdown:

back to being frozen with 11 inches of snow on top,after totally thawed 7 days ago.
The only people that say they love the beautiful snow and how it makes everything so comfy,sparkle and seasonal" DON'T LIVE HERE".
My idea of a mild winter is no snow at all.Plus the 5 below zero temp this morning 3/15 is real peachy.Going to quit before I get banned :mad:
Punxut"phoney" Phil Lard butt might be right.
Never could understand living simeplace colder than the inside of your freezer.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.