What's your current pool temp?

Heat pump finally shut off! Set at 80. Air 80.
6f4c372583b98f8069e5f2599f6f1f77.gif

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My water temp is up to 55, and I pulled two field mice out of the skimmer, spring is coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pool in Tucson is still a chilly 55 but the sun is shining and temperatures should be in the 80's next week. Even the dogs are looking forward to spring - here they are sunbathing and enjoying our patio furniture.

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 160
44 and going the wrong direction this weekend. [emoji20]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Pool has held at 80 (heat pump set) for the past week or two. Solar cover on most of the time, only drops 2 degrees at night (40-50's). Spring break next weekend. Grand kids are going to live it! Air temp supposed to be in 80's next week. Definitely earliest open ever! Not sure if I want to see my next EE bill though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Grandson swims like a fish. Atlantic beaches plus snorkeling shallow reefs every day and the pool in evenings starting Friday. Pool will be high 80's entire time. Mostly solar and gas when needed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The days are getting longer and the day temps were hitting low 50's most of the week which feels pretty good in the sun. Then this morning I wake up to 8 degrees !! It's just one big ice block.

The days are getting longer and the day temps were hitting low 50's most of the week which feels pretty good in the sun. Then this morning I wake up to 8 degrees !! It's just one big ice block.

65 today....thinking about firing up the heater for the kids for Spring break next week...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.