North Dallas Area
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I am looking for a way to regulate the amount of air being introduced by my spa blower. In my research I have read that putting a 3 way valve to divert some of the air out of the pipe (note: I am talking about diverting some of the air, NOT trying to restrict the air flow) can help dial in the air flow. My question to anyone with this setup, can you post a photo of the valve? Or can someone tell me which valve I should look for? I am handy and can put it on myself without any issues. I just need to know if there is some specific type of 3 way valve I need to look for, or just any old 2" 3 way valve will work?

I tried the Tee and ball valve.. it works pretty well and you can adjust the amount of air going to the jets. But it’s just not viable because the air coming out of the valve is WAY too loud. Like twice as loud as the blower itself, which is already loud enough. ?

16C138AC-7F7A-4274-9AC6-D6D32279FF81.jpeg

Can you link the "muffler" for my curiosity?

Here you go:

and from an actual vendor:

Reactions: Snikwah

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.