Massachusetts
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Autopilot Digital PPC3 (RC-42)
So we moved into this house last year so this is our second year with the pool. The diving board is rusted on the bolts and the stand bottom. My question is do I just undo the 3 nuts on the bottom and put a new stand and board on? The 3 bolts are in the concrete I assume so I'm hoping it's just lift and replace?

Also you can spare me the liability and other concerns, I had one growing up and it was fun. The main thing I believe is to teach your kids how to use it responsible. Our pool is 18x36

Before you start working on the rusting bolts see if you can find a new stand and board that will fit the bolts.

Before you start working on the rusting bolts see if you can find a new stand and board that will fit the bolts.

I have found a replacement. I just wanted to make sure it was that easy before I started the project. I saw some ppl posting about epoxy and ripping up the concrete?

I have found a replacement. I just wanted to make sure it was that easy before I started the project. I saw some ppl posting about epoxy and ripping up the concrete?
I don’t know what you read but it may be because the old bolts did not line up with the new bolt holes. Or the rusted bolts broke.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.