Vinyl liner color question-15X30 inground

Big L

Jan 11, 2011
I was wondering if the darker color liners really heat the water up that much?I am wanting a lighter color thinking it would resemble the water color in the Carribean and stay cooler.The Mrs says we should go with a darker color to achieve that look and she is usually right. :eek: What looks better in your opinion and if you have a darker blue liner is your pool to warm.Thanks

I like the dark blue liners...but nothing carribean about it (see below). I am of the belief that they will warm your water more, but depending on your location, that may not be a bad thing. Up by me, I wish the liner were black :lol:

IMG_2614.jpg

Yeah...the darkness faded a bit, but if you google "boulder print liner" it will give you an idea of the pattern in my pic above. The lighter liners or white plaster tends to give you a more sky blue colored water, which I tend to think is more carribean looking :roll:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.