Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: DONNIE

1. Back To Top    #1
    Hi all! I'm Donnie. Born in Houston been in Oklahoma since 1975 but still consider myself a Texan. First pool installed Thanksgiving week 2006. Was a complete pool idiot and basically overwhelmed at first. Now, after many questions and terrific answers from many of you guys, I have complete control over my pool and laugh about how easy it really is. Been married 24 years, no kids. We spend our time either on our Harley or in the back yard. Both love cold beer, tequila and good music. We travel to Cozumel every year (that may change due to the 10K over budget on the backyard). I do all the cooking. Grill most everything. Have spare time at work to participate in this forum as well as others. I'm just soooooo thankful I accidentally found PoolForum. My PB didn't even know what CYA was.

Donnie
    8500 Gallon Fiberglass IG / Sta-Rite pump,cartridge filter & heater / PoolPilot Dig 220-36 SWG / Testing w/K2006

2. Back To Top    #2

edit 5/12/07 TMQ -- DES, I have split off the snail question in hopes of getting you an answer faster... you may find it here

Well whats up. I registered on the site you gave Chistopher to give me just need to find my way around. I can't wait to see your pool and yard Chistopher said you worked hard and it looks good.

Thsnks Don Sambrookes.
    16,000 gal SWG Plaster Diamond Brite

3. Back To Top    #3
    Hey Don. Didn't see your post until today. There is a pic of my pool in the "Show Off" thread and its also in the opening slideshow. Come on down next time in OK.
    8500 Gallon Fiberglass IG / Sta-Rite pump,cartridge filter & heater / PoolPilot Dig 220-36 SWG / Testing w/K2006

4. Back To Top    #4
    "been in Oklahoma since 1975 but still consider myself a Texan"
    I love it!
    Debbie