Anyone familiar with this antioxidante medicine?

Henry Porter

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 7, 2008
Sweden
I've got my first bottles shipped to me from a undergroundwellness.com(btw a terrific site for anyone interested in wellness and healthy lifestyle's) a couple days ago and I'm very excited.
If you have tried it or have heard anything about please share your experience. I will log my trial here in this thread every now and then.

[youtube:bpi1klur]KuMOPwnoyBo[/youtube:bpi1klur]

And it's NOT snake oil :)
Here is a recent study published on pubmed http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20740052
There are several others if anyone is interested :cool:

You all probably wonder if I have noticed anything out of the ordinary after one week with protandim :)
No, nothing that I can connect to my usage. I'm aware of how prone I am to the "placebo effect" in anything new I try so I will keep my mouth shot until I have finished at least one bottle.

learthur! Here is a short video about the six clinical studies that is documented in different medical journeys so far on Protandim.
It is proven to reduce oxidative stress in your body with as much as 40%!!!!

I have not seen any dramatic changes for myself so far! What I think I can see is that my eyes looks clearer, no one have said anything about it so It might be in my head but from my observation they looks a little clearer :) Another thing is that my workouts have improved I'm stronger and more vascular. Nothing dramatic there either but still. It can be from my improved diet or that I have reached another plateau I don't know. What I do know is that I will never quit protandim I will continue take it as long I don't experience any sides. I feel very good physical at the moment!

I'll keep you posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYf91Q6R ... re=related

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.