Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: The Return of Sub-Silver

1. Back To Top    #1

The Return of Sub-Silver

Back by popular demand...The sub silver them is once again available. You can select this theme by entering your profile using the link at the top of the page, and going to "Board Style" and then chose the style you prefer.

There are still a couple of small issues that need to be taken care of like a link to the home page at the top and a quick reply box but since these are minor issues, we decided to let everyone have the choice again.

If you notice any other issues with this them, please let us know in this thread and we'll do our best to get them fixed.

Thanks,
    Sean
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2
    thanks!
    33' Aqua-Leader AGP
    Hayward cartridge filter and IntelliFlo VS pump.
    Solar Heat coming ; used to own Aqua-Cal HeatWave 100k (HeatPump)
    Aqua-Rite t-15 SWG

3. Back To Top    #3
    You bet. Medvampire has been a big help this week.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Subsilver is gone again. My poor eyes are going crazy from this while on blue!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Sorry about that. We are back to just one choice since evertime we ad a mod like the spell check, it has to be added to each template. To make it easier to troubleshoot, we are using just this one for now.

However, we are working on a custom template, that will be a lot more subtle on the eyes, and will have black on white text.
    TFP Founder