24’ Above ground pool install!!

Couple of updated pictures. Put in a French drain around the entire pool to keep the erosion to a minimum. Finished plumbing up all the equipment. I was getting a lot of leaks around the threaded connections. I had a friend come check it out (who happens to be a service tech at Hayward). He was able to get enerything to stop leaking. Mostly tightening everything down more than I was comfortable doing alone. Gonna be adding the salt soon and getting the parameters in line.
View attachment 316888View attachment 316889View attachment 316890
Did you do the electrical yourself? I’m going to need a panel too!! If you hired the job out, how much did it cost?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The whole build looks great & you made it look easy! Goes to show that good planning goes a long way. Enjoy your new oasis 🏝
Did you do the electrical yourself? I’m going to need a panel too!! If you hired the job out, how much did it cost?
I did the electrical myself. My panel was probably overkill because I only have 1 out of 6 breaker slots used at the moment and I can’t see having much more to add. I did run 40amp 240v incase I ever wanted a heater or 240v variable speed pump. My feed wire is connected to the home panel via 40amp GFCI breaker so everything at the pool is protected. Installing it myself probably added up to around $500-$700 in material. Not a bad job... lots of digging haha.

Reactions: thefloatqueen
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.