Dogs... (posts split from MOLES)

Yes, but not by choice. She will go in if she is held or placed in a float. She doesn't mind it so much if she has her float or people ride, but hates to be made to swim. She sure can go from the far end to those stairs and climb out though! We generally only make her go in if it is very warm - she insists on being outdoors with us. Of course, if there is any wine or cheese on offer, she considers it might be worthwhile to take a dip!

Casey

This is our Brittany Spaniel Casey.

I am beginning to think he is addicted to the salt water, whenever anyone dives in, he immediately follows their progress underwater, and maneuvers himself to the spot on the side of the pool where they will surface. Then you are given a complete face and hair licking.

LOL

Attachments

• 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 74
waterbug said:
Of course, if there is any wine or cheese on offer, she considers it might be worthwhile to take a dip!

A very sophisticated and cosmopolitan dog, I see. One of ours is a wine drinker, prefers Merlot. Then we had one who would do just about anything for a sip of Cointreau.

I can just see yours reclined on a floatie surrounded by tiny little dishes of wine, cheese, and crackers.

Anna

Pooladdict--
Casey's a cutie...we have a Brit too, just turned 15 years today :party: Will post a pic of Millie when I figure out how too! They're a great breed; we're currently looking to adopt another from Brit Rescue (but think we'll wait for the pool to be done, first...one mud-covered Brit is enough!)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.