Jun 1, 2010
I received my CYA reagents from tftestkits (great service) and it tests out at 30. About three weeks ago I added 16oz of HTH stabilizer. I'm currently adding 1-2 ppm of bleach daily (8-16oz) to every other day depending on bather load, the temps have only been in the mid 70's here (ND) so far, which is about my water temp. Should I leave it or try to raise to 40 or something else? Thanks

TC=3
Ph=7.5
TA=100
CYA=30

Welcome to TFP..30 on CYA is just fine for now. If you end up burning more FC during the warmer weather, you can try 40, but for now I wouldn't bother. Sounds like your in a rythm and on your way to a TFP summer :goodjob:

Thanks. So far so good, the BBB system seems really simple once you start to understand it. I really like the fact that I can take little steps when adjusting my chems. My water is crystal clear despite the cheapo filter system that comes with these seasonal pools. I think with the money I'm saving on chems I'll do an upgrade.

Thanks TFP, not sure where I would be without you :cheers:

I had the 14' Summer Escapes 3 years ago...it was green or cloudy for half the summer...then I found TFP after we bought our 24' agp during fall closeout. Read Pool School over and over.... Set-up the new pool and with my TFP education, did not shock once last summer...ditto so far this season.

TFP :rockon:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.