Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How the avarage europeen see's upon the US youth

1. Back To Top    #1

How the avarage europeen see's upon the US youth

This is a good commercial that is showed frequently on the swedish television at the moment!
    What I really think is cool is when the blond guy to the right chimes in!(after the dark person ask's the reporter if the clothing is American upon the reporter replies No they are from Sweden) " Yeah right" I just love that! I think they have captured exactly the stereotype of the US youth there. Judge for yourself!

[youtube:3euhtd1d]5QvD4hoGzlE[/youtube:3euhtd1d]

EDIT: How do I post a video so the screen actually is seen in the post rather than just posting the link? Can someone teach me?
    Posted below - Butterfly
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How the avarage europeen see's upon the US youth

Well that certainly is a stereotype (in that it is mostly inaccurate). I dont see too many kids today hurling themselves at the ground or into bushes.
    (DIY):16K Gal 20X30 rectangular IG Gunite, w/spa, CCP 520 filter,2 Pentair VS pumps, 400KBTU Pentair gas heater, Heat Pump for cooling, **update5.25.2013** added an intellichem with acid pump that will control existing SWG. My Build Thread Here

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Lershac
    Well that certainly is a stereotype (in that it is mostly inaccurate). I dont see too many kids today hurling themselves at the ground or into bushes.
    No but the look and the attitude is right...except they are outside and not just playing it on XBOX
    19500K IG Plaster Free Form Pool W/Spa
    Pentair Clean&Clear Plus 420/WhisperFlo WFE-8 1HPmotor/Booster Pump
    Sta-Rite Gas Fired Heater/ Aqualinks RS6

4. Back To Top    #4

Here ya go, Mats:

Select the youtube button and then add only the characters after the = sign from the video url on youtube.

[youtube:3bvi244h]5QvD4hoGzlE[/youtube:3bvi244h]
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Lershac
    The fun thing is that it makes fun of the us aswell. A dull reporter with glasses dressed in grey and speaks with low voice, while the the Americans describes as loud and full of confidence.
    I just think it's a terrific commercial made with humor and intelligence which is refreshing nowadays when we are fed with all sorts of junk on the telly!

Awesome quality! American? No the're from sweden -OH yeah right!!!!

Thats what I said BLAAKLADER!!!!!

Thanks Butterfly for the info
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you

6. Back To Top    #6

I have 17 and a 20 year old sons - yep, that's them.
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!