2016 New Pool Build - Pearland TX

yes homes sale pretty quick, it is not on the market or listed yet but we might already have a buyer for our house that is willing to wait till our new home is done, hope it goes through, it will definitely make the transition process smoother.

How exciting and sad at the same time! Are houses selling fast in your area? What will you do if your current house sells before the new house ON 2 ACRES!!! is ready?

Kim:kim:

almost two year update for my TFP old friends,,, well we did it! we build our forever home outside of the city on a 2 acre lot! We moved in Xmas of 2018, our buyer from our previous home waited on us to move out and the whole transition went smooth, alot of luck was obviously on our side.... the past year and a half has been busy at the new home, our house was built to our liking but i forgot how much work was left to do outside, we have worked on building flower beds, laying down sod, building a fence, adding more driveway concrete and even building a pole barn. to say the least it has kept us busy.... but the good news is we think we might be ready to start designing our new pool, i have alot to catch back up in here and see others wonderful new ideas... We hope to start getting bids and we are even open to the idea to contracting it ourselfs too... we are not in a rush so hopefully this new pool build will be as great as our old build.

• Love
Reactions: kimkats
Congrats on the move and the new house, how exciting! I always loved your pool, one of my faves. Curious, in your new pool build will you add a table again? Just wondered if you liked it and used it often?

YES, YES, YES.... I would definately do the table again, it was the main hangout place for the adults to just relax.!.....

we will take our time in planning this next build... we really enjoyed the table... but a swim up bar sounds so much attractive too... time will tell, we have so much going on this summer so hopefully we can start planning it during the fall.

thank you all for the comments.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.