2 years of planning and it’s finally DONE in Tampa!

Well the furniture finally came! Took longer than expected but my god it is comfortable. The only mistake was the material on the umbrella is the wrong color. Leaders said that they shipped us the wrong one so hopefully it’s an easy fix.

As far as the silly tropitone loungers on the sun shelf, when we put them in the water, the butt portion sits on the shelf and the foot portion floats. Is this normal or should the butt and foot portion rest on the sun shelf?

I will attach the pictures until I can embed them on my computer tonight.

Untitled by T V, on Flickr

Last edited:
LOVE! We are looking at this same plaster with the glass, but I was going to do all Colbalt blue glass in hopes that the water would be super blue. Thoughts?

Hello! Did you use StoneScapes Aqua Blue and add cobalt glass to it? Any other changes? I am looking at the same or very similar, trying to come close to my previous pool color... a gorgeous very deep blue. The finish was a purple-blue tone. Is your pool now completed, and would you share pictures? Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.