2 years later, I am finished!

I hired the shotcrete crew as well as the plaster crew since that task takes like 6+ guys, but everything else was me, my wife, and my 11, 13, and 15 year old, as well as some occasional help from my 75 year father-in-law when visiting from Ohio. the running joke on why I missed every deadline I projected was “this is a big job!” 😂
This is a funny pic, it’s winter, I just had a tree go “sideways” on me 2 days earlier resulting in a broken leg and all the ligaments and tendons torn in my ankle, but “I had a pool to build!”

Attachments

• 7D3AA411-2C56-4CE5-8904-F636CD4FCDE6.png
    7D3AA411-2C56-4CE5-8904-F636CD4FCDE6.png
    644.2 KB · Views: 84
Amazing job! Enjoy!!

I noticed in one of the pics that you have the Hayward Sense and Dispense? How has that been working so far? I’m thinking of getting it myself. I understand ORP can be a challenge to get dialed in.

Amazing job! Enjoy!!

I noticed in one of the pics that you have the Hayward Sense and Dispense? How has that been working so far? I’m thinking of getting it myself. I understand ORP can be a challenge to get dialed in.
actually only the holding containers are hayward, the sensor system is by IPS Controllers. It has been running now for a little over 2 years(non-stop, we don’t winterize) and I have had zero issues. If I had to do anything different I would have gotten the wifi version so I received alerts when the controller thought the tanks were empty. I did not feel getting the ORP dialed in was too tricky, you just set the PH to what you want and then figuring out the ORP “number” just involves some manual testing with the test kit to balance the water and whatever the ORP reading is at that point is your ORP number.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.