2 Underwater LED Lights and Lighting

I have 2 underwater lights. if that changes anything

Yeah - I can see that from the picture. Usually you'd have a standard black, white and green coming into the j-box but 2 blacks and a green is fine too. If you know what light you have you can check and see if you have a transformer operated light like if they are low voltage lights. But a quick multimeter check will tell you the voltage coming to the lights, if any.

This is to complicated. I think i need to call a pool guy. I took the nuts off and the black wire came off of the other 2 yellows. when i went to re attach a tiny spark happen. just a flicker but i dont think that is right
who knows

thanks

They should have been twisted together under the wire nut better. You for sure need to be comfortable around electric to go this level. If not, yes, leave to an electrician! Cut power before reconnecting them. A spark means they are getting power btw. Perhaps both lights are burned out. Since the caps are off now, you could test them before putting it back on if you are comfortable with that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.