2 lights, 2 different light show sequences

I have 2 Hayward Color Logic lights on the same circuit with a PS8 controller [FONT=&quot](software revision 4.45). One of the lights went bad after about a year and had to be replaced. Since the replacement, the lights do not stay in sync. At first I thought it was due to the new light starting at position1 on the light show [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]sequence [/FONT]and the old light starting somewhere else. But after re-syncing the lights several times it seems that the lights are actually following different light show [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]sequence[/FONT]s. The PB assures me that the lights are the same part number, but has not presented a solution beyond re-syncing the lights. This does not work. Hayward has not responded to my inquiry and I have not had a chance to call them during their hours when I can be at my panel. Does anyone how to confirm that they are running different show sequences at the panel and, if so, how to get them on them same show sequence? Thanks![/FONT]

Hello Michael :wave: I know this reply is quite late. I myself do not have experience with the Colorlogic system. As you can imagine, the season is quite slow which limits the number of viewers who may relate to your specific situation. Still, you posted this right after Thanksgiving and at the very least we wanted to acknowledge your post and let you know we haven't forgotten about you and appreciate you using the forum. If this issue still applies, or you have any other issue to follow, feel free to reply to your own thread to keep it active for visibility with a little :bump:. Have a nice day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.