1st timer, but what do I do now.... disgruntled frog owner hosed by local pool store!

Well good news and bad news folks. My pool did finally clear and has been doing great. I thought I had gotten the hang of things ...but then BAM green tinted pool!!!! I think I let my chlorine level slip and I may have an alge bloom. However, besides low chlorine (like 0) everything else was perfect. Today it had a big chlorine drop. 11.5 last night 5 tonight. Cc 0 ta100 ca 90 cya 30. I have my vac and filter running, but it seems to be getting worse. What should I do? SLAM? Say it isn't so!!!

I hope before you got on your computer to type this set back, you at least added a healthy dose of liquid chlorine to the returning green pool??

Don't wait for one of us to respond but do something immediately if you want to get it in check~!! How did you let your FC go to Zero after all the work you put in to this? :uhh:

Time to run a full test and SLAM. Hope its a short one.

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.