Time to take the plunge

Deck was topped today. The tan stripe around the edge will be the final color. The final color will be applied at the end of the build. Next thing to be installed will be the screen enclosure.

acrylic003.jpg

acrylic002.jpg

acrylic001.jpg

Man! Your pool looks good alski :)
I wonder what made you put up a screening around it? Given that you live in Florida with all other inhabitans that are there with you I guess that is more or less a must to have a screen around it.
The fact that you built it with the height that you did must bring a feeling that you still are outdoors and makes the screen itself less obvious, I imagine.
I guess that will be presented a few pics from the inside if we just are patience enough :cool: :wave:

The pool looks awesome alski, top notch :cheers: Somewhere along the line did I think that I would be swimming before you but I guess I will be beaten again :hammer: But I'm glad for your sake mate :goodjob:

Alski! now I feel a bit stupid. I didn't look close enough on the pics. I thought the screen was made of glas now I see that is a net that shall prevent bugs from coming in :hammer:
Yeah I can see that it will bring some shade to your pool! There are different needs in different parts of the world alski!!.. Shade is what we need least here in Sweden at the moment :cool:

The pebblesheen was installed today! :cheers: Im trying not to freak out because it is alot lighter than I was expecting. The spa pics are a little deceiving. There are tile accents that have a "haze" on them that make them look like there are holes in the pebble. The acid wash and fill is tomorrow.

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

That pool with the light surface will look gorgeous once it's filled :)
It's whole apperance looks so attractive to me! Both size and shape. Pretty much up there in my book of a perfect build. A pool doesen't have to huge to be a jewel!
I'm your biggest fan Alski :wink:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Does look great! Reminds me of when I lived in Florida as a teenager and we had a screened in pool.

Curious, what is the pump sitting outside the screen for?

Pool was filled by 8am this morning. PB still has to finish installing jets , skimmer lid/door etc. They are coming out Monday to do all of the final details. Then Wed or Thursday they will do the final top coat of the deck. I figured out the controls enough to put in service mode to turn on the pump. Everybody had to take a dip!!!

poolfill003.jpg

poolfill002.jpg

poolfill001.jpg

Looks so refreshing and I'll tell ya, I'm partial to the light finishes. I think it gives the water such a beautiful look to it!

Enjoy your pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.