I thought I lived in Houston Texas

I live in Mobile, Alabama about 2 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and we got snow for the first time in about 20 years. It came down for about an hour and melted on hitting the ground so there was no accumulation, but it was still snow. They closed all the schools and there was a run on milk & bread because the weathermen were predicting temperatures in the upper 20's and saying there would be ice on the roads. That didn't happen. The temperatures stayed in the mid thirties and all the water on the roads evaporated.

laurandavid09 said:
29 degrees this morning. Tomorrow for the low of 32 and then will get warmer the rest of the week. Then rain on the weekend.

You got colder than we did. :? I'm not sure what the temps were in Dallas but we only got down to 30 last night. It's already 32 now with that SUN thing (I think that's what it's called :lol: ) glowing in the morning sky. Saturday, 41 F, I was outside for hours, and very comfortable; no wind chill. Yesterday, although sunny, with temp at 41, and gust to 30+ mph, it was darn right cold. But I still couldn't come inside for too long as it was so beautiful. Warm is just a couple of weeks away. :party:

gg=alice

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.