Getting Spa & Pool Light Different Color

Dec 11, 2018
Spring, TX
I have a Pentair Pool & Spa with Intellibrite 5G. I'm trying with the EasyTouch remote to change the pool light to one color (Green) and the spa light to another (Red) and I just can't figure it out. Does anyone have any help suggestions? Thanks!

Are the light positions configured? If so color swim will allow the lights to rotate through the colors. If you find a color sequence you like, turn the lights off and when you turn them back on they will be set to those two colors.

The color set and recall will also do the same function.

To manually chose a color the lights will need to be turned on individually.

Wow, this is a real brain buster. I just tried turning each light on separately (pool, then spa) and change the color of the respective light. The problem is......say I choose green for the pool, the pool light goes out as normal, then when it turns on.....the spa light turns on too and it's green too. The same thing happens when I try just turning on the spa light only with a new color. The spa light goes out, then when it comes back on.....the dang pool light comes on same color as the spa. ARGH!

Are the light positions configured? If so color swim will allow the lights to rotate through the colors. If you find a color sequence you like, turn the lights off and when you turn them back on they will be set to those two colors.

The color set and recall will also do the same function.

To manually chose a color the lights will need to be turned on individually.

leo,

Do you have ScreenLogic? If so, post a screenshot of the following set up page....

dbtgallery.php

Thanks,

Jim R.

No unfortunately I don’t have screenlogic......however I was able to get the lights working. Now my spa light is Red and pool light is Green. I think what did the trick was, changing the circuit function for the pool light from “Intellabrite” to just “light”. I then turned off the spa light, went into color mode and changed only the spa light to red then only the spa light came back on and is now a solid red. As I was doing this I kept the pool light on (green). So now in circuit functions the pool light is listed as “light” and the spa light is listed as “Intellibrite”. Not sure what all that means.

Thanks for trying to help.

leo,

Do you have ScreenLogic? If so, post a screenshot of the following set up page....

dbtgallery.php

Thanks,

Jim R.

LEO,

I am not sure why what you did worked, but as long as it is working for you that is great!!!

Having ScreenLogic is what makes having, using, and programming the EasyTouch fun, instead of work... You should look into it..

Thanks for the feedback and glad you got it to work..

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.