Hello all.... Introduction

Dec 5, 2018
Osceola/Florida
Hello all,

Just registered, Im a new pool owner still in the construction phase. My yard is a destruction zone right now :-|. My pool is not huge but we are excited nonetheless.. pool is rectangular 25 ft long x 12 ft wide, around 10k gallons..

I have absolutely no knowledge or experience when it comes to maintenance.. So I figured maybe I can learn a bit by searching the net and joining a forum.. found you guys and now im here.. lol

Ill be searching around and trying to gain as much insight as I can.. Right now i'm caught in the should I do it myself or should I pay the pool company for maintenance

Look forward to learning, thanks

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 39
I just got my pool started up on Thanksgiving day. We get 3 free months of maintenance from the pool builder and then maybe I will get some more months just to get the hang of it and then maybe I can take over. I get too busy and maybe would let things go. So I am unsure. Just trying to learn all I can. Got myself the TF-100 test kit.

Welcome to TFP! TF-100 is a great test kit and I would suggest reading the links in the Pool School tab at the top of the page...