45 X 20 or 45 X 18

I also vote for 20' wide. I'm at 16' wide and I would have liked 20' but I also wanted the deck space it would have eaten up. If you have kids the 20' is nice because when there are a bunch of kids jumping from each side you have a lot of cushion before they come close to one another. And if you don't it's still nice :) With 16' I have to watch & remind them so that they don't jump at the same time across form one another (they get pretty close). When it's a class party of 22 kids it can get very busy in there.

If you have kids the 20' is nice because when there are a bunch of kids jumping from each side you have a lot of cushion before they come close to one another. And if you don't it's still nice :) With 16' I have to watch & remind them so that they don't jump at the same time across form one another (they get pretty close). When it's a class party of 22 kids it can get very busy in there.

That statement pretty much seals the deal. There will be kids abound in it. Thanks very much for your input.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.