Hot Springs Grandee NXT

Sep 2, 2016
Roseville
Thinking about pulling the trigger on a great looking Hot Springs Grandee NXT, but think my local dealer is higher priced then what I see on forums online. Anyone know a reasonable price for this spa? I'm not adding the saltwater or sound system. I think all in they are quoting $17k for the spa, steps, cover, cover closure system and delivery.

Roseville as in the Sacramento area? I lived in Folsom area is why I asked. I would think there would be good sales or perhaps in th spring.

Not sure but I would just call around as there are several hot tub stores in the area. This may be there prime season as the weather is getting cooler.

The MSRP for that model is 17100. I've never seen a dealer actually sell a spa for the MSRP. Most sell the spa for less than that and use the MSRP to show the 'deal' you're getting. The local HS dealer here has that model for just over 1600.00 with the usual suff....steps, cover, startup kit, etc. Fwiw.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.