Display board for Aquarite Goldline Salt Generator

spthomas

Mar 24, 2014
Lewisville, TX
The display is out on my salt generator. I'm getting by just testing the water and managing it externally, but I guess I really should fix it. I don't see a model number on the unit, but I have seen things referring to the software rev on the main board, like "if version is 1.5 or lower, ...", mostly in reference to which salt cell to use. mine is the older T15 cell, so I guess it's an older software rev (I bought the system in 2004 I think)

Anyway, are there different display boards out there or just one? Everything works but the lcd on the display has just faded out and can't be read.

Steve T

it could not have been easier. just pull the old one out and put the new one in. All that was wrong with the old one was the display lcd was bad. I think it's my fault, I often had let the door to the unit unlached, and the door swung open putting the display in bright sunlight and it just got fried. But now we're back in business!

Thanks again for the help.

20181106_110722.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.