Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New pool just finished

1. Back To Top    #1

New pool just finished

Still have to do the outdoor kitchen and the landscaping, but we just finished filling our pool!
    I finally figured out how to add the pictures in a normal size, I was just having a blonde moment!
    We're hoping our patio furniture will go on sale sometime in the near future!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    18X33 oval above ground, 48 inch water height.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New pool just finished

You WIN! That's the smallest picture of a new pool YET!

Still looks nice, though!
    20K gal IG vinyl 18'x36' rectangle, 2' radius corners
    Hayward Goldline Aqua Rite 40K SWG, Pentair Intelliflow VS 3050,
    Sta-Rite Cristal-Flo 24" Sand filter, Model T-240BP-1, Polaris 280 Auto Cleaner
    Sunstar solar panels (438 sq ft ), Pentair Sun Touch Controller automating solar panels, SWG, and Polaris
    TF-100 test kit

3. Back To Top    #3

How do I make the picture bigger? Or is there an easier way to post a pic? This was my first time...

4. Back To Top    #4

Hi,

If you upload the picture to photobucket in it's original size or larger than this picture.. copy the IMG code and post it here.
    Carlsbad, CA, 45x23.5, 27,000 gallon free form pool being installed now, 870 sq ft,18" raised spa w wide vanishing edge, grotto, sun shelf, 6 ft deep end, 3.5 shallow, pentair variable speed pump, 2 pentair whisperflow pumps, pentair minmax 400 BTU heater, easy touch pentair control panel, 4 LED Intellibrite lights, 2 in the pool 1 in grotto and 1 in the spa

5. Back To Top    #5

I finally got the new pics posted!

6. Back To Top    #6

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Can I ask.. what is the name of the tile on your waterline? It looks like it might be the same as what we just picked out and is being installed right now, as I type.
    Carlsbad, CA, 45x23.5, 27,000 gallon free form pool being installed now, 870 sq ft,18" raised spa w wide vanishing edge, grotto, sun shelf, 6 ft deep end, 3.5 shallow, pentair variable speed pump, 2 pentair whisperflow pumps, pentair minmax 400 BTU heater, easy touch pentair control panel, 4 LED Intellibrite lights, 2 in the pool 1 in grotto and 1 in the spa

7. Back To Top    #7

I am not sure what it is called I am thinking something like Blue Agaci (but I looked at so many, I can't remember), but it is by Noble Tile. I have to say-we did a deco tile every 6 tiles and they were a lot more expensive than we antipated!

8. Back To Top    #8

Beautiful!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

9. Back To Top    #9

Beautiful pool mother of three... and it looks big aswell! Both big and beautiful can it be better
    I noticed that even when it's overcast like it is on the pictures the water colour still comes out very light and enticing. My taste to a hundred percent .
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you