I should have known better. I paid my last small draw but yet I have the following list, and one is a biggie. I build homes for a living, you think I would have been hip to the game and not made the biggest mistake.
1. The heater for the spa is 1 foot from a window in my bedroom. According to the manual there needs to be a minimum of 4' of clearance. The thing is already hooked up and running so it will be a moderate amount of work to move it.
2. I can't operate the spa heater temp from the intellitouch remote.
3. The lights to the spa and pool are crossed and now 2 of the lights when turned on trip the GFI.
4. The fill line and drain line need to be connected.
5. The test kit, brush, and vaccuum have still not been delivered, and no pool school yet.
We're pretty ticked at this point, seeing how we started 8/15 on this pool!! I'm going to give the guy 1 week and then possibly file a small claims court summons. I don't know what else to do. He's been pretty good on doing stuff but never 100%. My pet peeve!!!