Pre-2008 Hayward D.E. Pro-Filter Owner's Manual

Zurak

Aug 10, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone know where I can get a PDF of a pre-2008 Hayward D.E. Pro-Grid Filter manual? All the new manuals are for the models that have the newer style clamp and air-bleed filter. I am looking for the older manual that used the ECX5000 Clamp/Spring. I tried the Wayback machine but the website I was using hayward-pools.com only started in 2011, so perhaps Hayward used a different website before that or maybe their exists a PDF for the older D.E. filters. No response from Hayward yet.

Thank-you, the Microclear model is not the same one that I have.

Unfortunately Hayward used the same model number for two filters, a DE4820 sold from 2000-2008, and from 2008-Present Day. So when searching for a DE4820 manual all that comes up is the current present day model, which uses a different clamping system, air relief and housing (difference so large, a new model number should have been used).

The "Wayback Machine" was a step in the right direction for me, and after your reply I continued to search for earlier Hayward websites, then found the spec through the haywardnet.com website:

web.archive.org/web/20090419102051/http://www.haywardnet.com:80/products/Manuals/pdfs/Manual116.pdf

The manuals have come a long way from June 2000 through today, with the manuals since 2010 providing more useful information than the earlier versions.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.