Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
The first one is similar to an iPad, but is not an iPad.

The second one isn't an iPad, but it is similar to one.

Did you already spot the similar question in the Q&A section of the first one? Not particularly helpful, and old, but maybe there's a clue in there somewhere.

Reminds me of a scene from some movie, where a guy was asking a street vendor why the same cup (or whatever it was) at the other end of his table was $10 cheaper. The vendor replied, "Well, some people like to buy a $15 cup, and some like to buy a $5 cup."

Maybe Amazon will offer up the extended warranty option at purchase time. But that might put you back to the cost of the other one...

With Amazon, you are always at some risk for getting a black market / counterfeit product due to the way the warehouses work.

I have started to lose faith in the way they do business.

With Amazon, you are always at some risk for getting a black market / counterfeit product due to the way the warehouses work.

I have started to lose faith in the way they do business.

Agree. I think they're relying on their review/rating system to sort that all out for their customers. It's never quite clear to me what I'm buying and from whom. And unfortunately, successful purchases by some don't guarantee the same experience for later shoppers...

Not to mention the walk from the couch to the front door is getting increasingly inconvenient, so I hope they can do something about that someday, too! ;)

I was actually thinking of calling Best Buy and having them price-match the cheaper one from Amazon. They do price-match Amazon. Worth a shot right? I do trust Best Buy.

Agree Amazon is pushing lots of junk but great return/refund policy. If it were me I would get a refurbished iPad direct from Apple...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ya u guys are talking about 2 different operating systems.

If u want android look for something cheap.

If u want iOS then iPad. Period with just diff sized screens and a previous version still available to save some money.

Jkm

Ok so I spoke with Best Buy and they ONLY price-match with items actually sold by Amazon and not a 3rd party seller. So they will price-match only the $249.99 that Amazon sells it for. Nuts!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.