Thank you TFP!

Jean-ji

Bronze Supporter
Jun 14, 2018
Venice, FL
We went to Leslie’s to pick up stabilizer/conditioner and to get the monthly water chemistry printout today. The report said “congratulations, your pool water is within all recommended parameters.” I don’t rely on or trusts their reports, but we need a monthly printout to keep on file to show our chemistry is within range for our pebbletec warrantee.

The woman doing the testing, said “whatever you are doing keep doing it”. I just smiled and thanked her, although I had to listen to her tell the man ahead of me that he needed more than chlorine to kill his algae. :(

Thanks to TFP I have survived an early first (and hopefully last) SLAM after not realizing how important it was not go below target on the FC. I do the daily and weekly testing and have tweaked the SWG and pump to where I’m getting fairly consistent FC levels now. The information on this site has been invaluable to me, I’m so glad I found it right before we took over the pool from the PB or I would have been just like the guy ahead of me in Leslie’s.

We got home and went went for a swim and DH was asking what TFP stood for again and I told him Trouble Free Pool. He said it should be Totally Freaking Perfect, or something that sounded close to that ;), he was looking at the water in the pool and he’s absolutely right. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 032A25E7-13EB-461A-B356-0BE17E13FA8C.jpg
    032A25E7-13EB-461A-B356-0BE17E13FA8C.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 88
dbtgallery.php

Around here, beer is referred to as "Wobbly Pop".

And I agree with the OP... This site is the BEST pool care site I have ever found!
The moderators, and the community here will do anything they can to help you out without ever making you feel like an idiot.
Most will even take the time to give you step by step instructions, or point you to a video that shows what they are talking about.

TFP ROCKS!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.