Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
My sister's father in law does genealogy and did our family tree back to Charlemagne the Great. Also traces back to King Henry of England (3rd) and (The) George Washington believe it or not! Very cool stuff!

Who are you related to?

I was expecting, seeing as I am royalty and all, that you-all would start sending me a tithe. Can we get that going?

Math proved that we are all descendants of Charlemagne (at least those of us with any European ancestry), and it did so before geneologists.

It's because of something called pedigree collapse. Oddly enough, 20% of people alive in Europe 1000 years ago have no living descendants today. However, the remaining 80% are ancestors of every single person alive today of European descent.

Charlemagne’s DNA and Our Universal Royalty

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Turns out I am also blood related to George Washington and a couple English and French kings. Interesting about charlemagne!

The closest my family gets to royalty is that my mother's uncle's second cousin once worked at a Burger King.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.