Why are Robots so confusing?

They're marketed like mattresses, different selling channels get different model numbers/colors. Dolphin has two basic variants for their consumer market, the M-type (float handle) and S-type (water-jet propelled). There are different models within each family, generally offering more cleaning cycles/modes. Realistically, any of them will clean well. Some key differences are that the S-series has (in my opinion) the easiest-cleaning basket and is appreciably lighter. The M has more vigorous brushing and greater water filtration (not by much, 10-15% more). Like I said, all will clean just fine, some may need to run 2 cycles in certain circumstances. All in all, they are "set and frget" devices where you really don't need to be around. Anyone who has manually vacuumed a pool for any amount of time will tell you they're the greatest thing since the invention of the wheeled suitcase.

Thankyou. So for my pool is an s200 or variant the correct one? I don't care about bluetooth.........

S200 should be fine. It does not include a caddy which I find useful for storage (can quickly load robot and cable and wheel it into my shed). It stores the robot with the rollers elevated so they don't get flat spots from sitting on the ground and it also keeps the control panel at about waist-level for ease of use.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.