"Power" light out on Hayward Goldline Aqua Trol SWG

clarkekv

Gold Supporter
Jun 1, 2011
Hello TFP folks... Thanks for assisting me with this. I have a Hayward Goldline Aqua Trol Salt Chlorine Generator, model # AQ-TROL-HP-TL. It is approximately 7 years old. I live in NorthEast so it is only used from May to Sept.

When testing my pool I noticed my chlorine levels declining even though I had increased the chlorine output to 100%. Later I noticed that the lights on the SWG were all out yet the display next to the diagnostics button works just fine! I checked the 20 amp fuse internal to the SWG and it is fine. When plugging it back in after checking the fuse I noticed the power light go on and the no flow button blink as it would normally after just getting turned on. After several seconds all lights go out and do NOT come back on.

Any ideas what this is? Is my unit finally died? Like the motherboard got fried? Any insight? Should I just go buy a new unit or are their parts that are easily replacable that would resolve this issue?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.