Wet towel rack?

SuperJ

Nov 7, 2017
Doylestown, PA
How do you all handle the wet/used towels around the pool? We can’t hang them on the fence due to the way our landscaping is designed. The result is that wet towels are lying all over the furniture.

Any suggestions for good quality poolside towel racks? Thanks!

I made this a few years ago and it is very useful. I have since added a center bar so I can hang 7 towels. Look at this thread
Convertible Portable Fire Pit and Cocktail Table
and this thread to get some ideas
Neat PVC Ideas?

DSCN0792.jpg

DSCN0791.jpg

DSCN0790.jpg

I made this a few years ago and it is very useful. I have since added a center bar so I can hang 7 towels. Look at this thread
Convertible Portable Fire Pit and Cocktail Table
and this thread to get some ideas
Neat PVC Ideas?

DSCN0792.jpg

I built a very similar towel rack from PVC pipe about 4 years ago. Unfortunately, I couldn't get anyone to use it. :( They draped their towels over the furniture. So, last fall I sadly took it apart (I had only cemented a few pieces) and now have an inventory of short pieces of PVC pipe. Of course, I build a lot of Christmas decorations with PVC pipe; so that pipe will eventually be used.:santa:

I made pretty much the same thing. I used a large square plastic/resin pot and put a deck block inside. I put in a 6' 4x4 post and shimmed it plum with wood shims, then filled the base with pebbles. I screwed double hooks on 3 sides at two levels and topped it with a post cap. It has held up for 10 years. Mine is against the side of the garage.
View attachment 84343

Our neighbors made a couple of these for the deck. Will be doing the same.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.