Budget Pool House inspiration

sambot

Jun 1, 2018
WV
When we bought our house, we were surprised to find a makeshift garage-turned-pool house. The other side is screened in. There is an old garage door to the alley but it is so rusted it won't open.

It had some green astro turf and dark wood paneling. I didn't get before pictures of the inside! Ugh! I ripped up the green stuff (cement under it) and painted the walls white. Once it is all set up I will post some pics. It won't be "paradise" but it might be a little bit of that :)

Fxincog.jpg

I was wondering if anyone else had some shabby chic pool houses or sheds or something similar? Looking for some inspiration. :)

It sure is cute! I can't wait to see more pics of it!

We had to finish the siding on the outside of the pool house and finish the whole inside down to running the wires for electric and cable. I learned how to hang, mud and tape, sand, and finish drywall. NEVER want to do that again.

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.