Is it possible

fc was 1ppm this morning

dbtgallery.php

- - - Updated - - -

Remember the basics to get started:
1 - Lower pH to 7.2 if not already done
2 - Verify your CYA
3 - Adjust the FC to the proper SLAM shock level for that CYA. So if your CYA is 30 for example, increase the FC to 12. Always check the [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA]

Make sure to review the SLAM Process page for updates, and you'll do fine. Good luck Jackie!

Just to make sure I'm right, the goal is to keep my bleach at 20 untill I've passed the 3 requirements?
Yes, that's perfect! Since your CYA was estimated close to 50, the FC level should be 20. All 3 criteria required to pass. You can do it!

Ok so after 3 hours, I haven't lost any FC(21ppm). I'm going to test again 4ish and then tonight for the overnight. Honestly I'm pretty hopeful and excited that it was caught early. It was pretty cloudy this morning, and it's already almost completely clear now after just 3 hours. Fingers crossed I can pass the overnight test tonight.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.