Ok ok
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
I have a Sundance Altamar, I definitely need to replace the cover. Curious if anybody has any good reviews of an online place to purchase one. The local dealer where I bought my Sundance spa is not a good option. Thx

I once purchased a generic cover from someplace forgotten online only to have it not really fit well, and it wasn't as thick. It was like an inch over on all sides, my fault in measuring I'm sure.

When we needed another cover I just bit the bullet and paid the exorbitant price my local Sundance dealer wanted.

If you go the generic route, measure super carefully and get as thick as possible.

Maddie :flower:

I found a local company that builds them. I’m going down to the actual place that builds the covers ....he invited me down to show me what he does different. I will likely just buy local, I preferred to do that anyway. The dealer about my hot tub from, is not very impressive at all. I would just soon avoid them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.