A true TFP story

Ronald U.

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
I walked into Leslie's to buy 12.5% chlorine liquid. Standing at the counter, I overheard two customers commiserating over how difficult it was to keep their pool chemistry straight, what with all the conflicting mis-measurements and chemistry correction schemes they were constantly being sold. I couldn't help making my next move. While the sales rep was in the back, I took a Leslie's card from the counter, wrote troublefreepool.com on the back, and wordlessly handed one to each guy. I hope they at least visit the site and convince themselves it isn't a cult.

I'm trying to convert a friend of mine. He's got an AG pool that he is pretty sure has a leak somewhere. There's about 18" of green water in the bottom. I've convinced him the water can be saved, but he needs to fill it enough to get the pump running. I told him to come here and read up on the SLAM.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.