If anyone is still awake need some help fast if possible.

One time use from a weeks worth of tabs won’t add enough copper to be of much concern. It’s the repeated use of copper containing products that cause issues. Considering there are other products out there that don’t have these unwanted additives in them, we really do recommend not adding metals to the pool because they can cause issues over time. Pool staining, green hair, test interference, etc.

Thank you Teal.

When we talk about the Pool store Magic Potions, and then say something is bad and to never ever use it, we start sounding like were brainwashed ourselves.

It was all i could get my hands on, on short notice. I do not intend to use it on a regular basis, or probably ever again, needed something now that wouldn't up CYA.

There are plenty of members who plan for vacations, tuck there pool in for the day and come back to clean, beautiful water. The TFP methods allow for this in my opinion. One of the main tenets of TFP is that you know what is in the products you add to the pool and what it will do. Part of this is to only add what is needed and nothing else. However, if you choose to use tabs and understand the ramifications, then no harm, no foul. Sometimes you just do what you need to do.

That's so beautiful. I really love this site and you're all awesome.

Speaking from my past experience here in Florida, the last time we evacuated for a hurricane, I had the pool flawless and perfect, so I just brought the FC up to SLAM FC + 4, brushed it, let it circulate 2 hours, then removed the timing screws and turned it off. I came back I think it was 7.5 days later, and even though there was a lot of debris in the pool, and FC was zero, the water was still crystal clear! Thank you TFP! Easy clean up and back on the TFP lifestyle!

That's so beautiful. I really love this site and you're all awesome.

Speaking from my past experience here in Florida, the last time we evacuated for a hurricane, I had the pool flawless and perfect, so I just brought the FC up to SLAM FC + 4, brushed it, let it circulate 2 hours, then removed the timing screws and turned it off. I came back I think it was 7.5 days later, and even though there was a lot of debris in the pool, and FC was zero, the water was still crystal clear! Thank you TFP! Easy clean up and back on the TFP lifestyle!

Repeat after me - no hurricanes this year!

I thought I just read something today that hurricane season was expected to be worse than average

We have something brewing in the South right now :( We also just had a "system" go over the whole state. We got lucky with the fact it started right on land instead of on the Gulf so it never took on Tropical Storm name but man it was band after band of rain for about 1.5 weeks.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.