Please Help Me!!

Brett and I have pretty much taken this thread offline in the past week. It's just so much faster to communicate via text. But I don't think he'd mind me posting this before and after pic. The bottom is as of today.

We've got a couple more days left in the SLAM -- it's still just a little hazy. But it's come a long way in a week and a half. Good work, Brett! You've been an awesome study.
609262ff26b5dbbe6c7e9d1a8fe1d713.jpg

I just came on to post the same pictures!! Jeff deserves ALL the credit, he has been just as splendid mentally with me as he has with his precise directions. There were times I was ready to quit, and he kept me going! I am a proud dad and husband because of him!
Sorry for kinda going off-line, but as he stated it has been so much easier via text. Hope this doesnt offend anyone!

Not yet!! I am still going through FC drops daily. I guess I am still fighting something, but the water looks great. It has officially been 2 weeks of SLAM and still going. Wife isnt going to like the electric bill either.

Not yet!! I am still going through FC drops daily. I guess I am still fighting something, but the water looks great. It has officially been 2 weeks of SLAM and still going. Wife isnt going to like the electric bill either.

How about updating with numbers and actions for future reference and more eyes on the issues :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.